Chronic prostatitis for 4 years

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with chronic prostatitis for 4 years. I have to take medicines every day to relieve the pain. Though many different treatments have been tried. The infection can' be cured completely. Is there anyone has ever been cured? What medicaiton did you take?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Update: A friend recommended me a herbal medicine called Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. This natural therapy is better for a chronic disease since it has no side effects. I'm taking this medicine now. 

• Posted

I've had chronic prostatitis for more than 2 years. I've recently decreased the discomfort by 80% going natural and getting healthy and loosing weight. Also getting my hips re aligned becuase if your hips are not aligned it can put pressure on your pelivice which in turn irritates your prostate. Prostatitis is a serious disease and you have to get serious with your health if you want to get better. If your healthy , excersizing and eating well your body has a much better chance of healing itself.No sugary drinks, no tea or coffee, no beer. Dont' eat foods with glutin as glutin causes a loose gut. A loose gut lets toxins enter your bloodstream which affects your prosate. Drink a lot of clean water (filtered) After all of this dicipline I'm 80% better and can now ride my motorbike again. If you are serious about getting rid of your prostatitis you need to get serious with your health. I also left my stressful job. Stress can cause prostatitis not to heal.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.