Im really struggling

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive been reading to see how many sertraline it takes to take your life i know i shouldnt and its wrong i just dont know what else to do i know its selfish but im stuck in a rut

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey Naiomi,

Hang in there my friend. Not the solution to a temporary set back. You have many who love you and tomorrow is a new day. Have you been on sertraline for awhile? Do you have someone you can speak with or help you through this right now? You will get better. Please don't take to much of anything to harm yourself..... We on this forum are here for support...

• Posted

Hang in there ! This low patch will pass. Have you got someone you can talk to ?
  • Posted

Don't  do this I know I have had the same feeling but think of all the people you would affect I also feel stuck in a rut but then sometimes get a feeling off calm which is great then suddenly all the bad feelings come back which is very disheartening but hang on in there xx

• Posted

Hi Naiomi,

I do know exactly how you are feeling. I am so sorry to hear this. I too fairly recently researched this. My research told me that in fact it won't kill you (even mixed with alcohol) at most it will damage your body, put you in a coma etc. So no point is there? It will hurt others who care for you and vice versa more and most of us don't want to do this do we? We just want out when we feel this low.

Please please reach out. Ask for and INSIST on an emergency appointment with your surgery, it doesn't have to be your GP. In fact sometimes it is easier to talk to a stranger. In the meantime call The Samaritans and talk to them (even I feel you already have)!! They are not just for people who feel suicidal.

Please feel free to keep talking on here or PM me. This depression etc is a HORRIBLE thing, no joke I know. Xx💞

• Posted

Hey it's ok we are all here just a tap away ,just try and think of positive things around you ,and every day is a new day .

• Posted

Been there. Call your dr. I was admittedf to a prettygood hospitalto get my meds worked out and be safe. I was there for 7 days. Call your dr or go to the emergency room and tell them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.