MC recurring over 6 months please help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi there

So I'm a male at 33 years of age. I've had this disgusting virus for 6 months now and im really stuck and don`t know what to do next and could really use any ones help or support who has or is going through the same problem

To get a few things straight , Im active ,healthy and eat very well. I've researched all I can about MC and think I've done all the procedures properly for the past 4 months!:

I change the bath towel regularly

wash hands all the time

use ACV on all the spots (groin area) with a cotton bud  and tape

And here is the problem, after soaking the bumps for 8 - 16 hours they dry up and scab and then fall off. I've gone through periods where its been up to 1-2 weeks (the most) that ive been MC free ...BUT THEY JUST KEEP COMMING BACK!!!

I finally learnt not to shave that area 2- 3 months ago ( even though i soaked it with ACV and tea tree oil after and had to so i could find the bumps). I don't take baths but sometimes surf but that's recently and it should help. The only other thing is i use clippers to take the hair off so i can find the bumps but that doesn't cut any MC or damage my skin

I only ever get one larger bump - sometimes 2 and the rest are super tiny that i need to find with a torch (they are that small)

Im so tired of this , my groin area is so badly scared and I really want to stop being single but im held back by this

Can anyone help please? Even though im killing the MC....they just keep returning

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

As long as your keeping on top of the spots you have to really ride it out, don't pick them though, my son has them and we've been using moludab, doctor gave it to us after Lots of appointments! It burns my son so it's not much fun putting it in him and if he was older they wouldn't probably be gone by now as he just doesn't want to sit there and let me apply it, but they are falling off. I'm also giving him vitamins? As I was told he caught it because his amine system was low so.... this must contribute to helping a little bit. Don't get too down about it, it will go and when you find the right girl/boy they'll like you even though you have a few scares! I'm an Ance sufferer and my Boyf still loves me even though I have a spotty face ha! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Posted

thank you for your reply holly.

Its just that I've kept "on top of it" for well over 4 months now and i can't get fid of it sad im spend at least 8 hours a week on it

Ive use alot of different products including molleno, coconut oil, tea tree, masking tape and many others and ive never never picked at it. I guess its just because ive read so many people getting rid of it in a month and ive done everything perfect....they fall off...and come back

I take multi vitamins but also many different vegetable drinks and shakes with blenders

Its crazy, Ive never slept around and only had long term girl friends, after i broke up with my last girl friend and got the flu that's when it came up ...2-3 months later

I hope your right too, hope the next girl i meet will understand. Thanks for your kind words

• Posted

Ahh, yeh same with my son he's had it months and it's obviously caught you both when a little poorly. Hope it goes soon! Once your body fights it off you'll never get it again .

• Posted

I hear you. Ive been battling them for 2 months, and recently had two on my face. I hear ACV works but it will be slower. I've been going to a derm every week and getting them scraped or frozen. This has caused the ones I've had to scar. To give you a comparison to apply to your own situation, I started out with 4 on my groin. Shaved twice and it spread to 10-12. Got them all cut or frozen, there all scabbing. Since the treatment I've developed two on my face that were cut, two maybes on my face that aren't cut yet, and two maybes only arm and on my groin region. So the 10-12 as went to 4-6 after 2 weeks of treatment. My derm said you need to get these cut as soon as they appear. Curretage and beetle juice are the quickest ways. Freezing them takes longer to heal. Get the baby ones treated by a derm and drink 2 tbsp of ACV with organic cranbury twice a day to beef up the immune system. The only thing that gets rid of this is the immune system. I'm hoping to have mine cures soon

• Posted

Hey jay I had the same thing and number 1 its not ur health!! So get that out of ur head ,,and number 2 stop taking the cheap way with tee tree oils and etc ,, you have to go to the doctor and make a appointment with a dermitologist and they will zap them off ,, and ur gonna have to go back 3 or four times cause those spread like crazy and don't pop them ever!! And don't peel off the scabs no matter what!! Let them fall off ,,, I had it all over my groin and it sucks take the pro active approach and go to your doctor they know how to deal with it ,, its a common case for them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.