My Surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well it's been 4 weeks since my Bilateral castration. I only spent 1 day in the hospital. There was pain there for about 8 days but manageable. I don.t have any problems urinating. BUT my penis has shrunk over 50% of what it was before and diffently no feeling there. I will return to my doctor in 3 weeks for follow up to check my PSA levels. So I am hoping for the best since I gave up everything to lower it.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hope all  goes well for you James, best wishes for the future. Phil.
    • Posted

Thanks phil I am hoping for another 10 years at least. I feel find now , and so far no problems. 
  • Posted

Best of luck to you. May I ask what made you have the bilateral castration? Was the cancer metastasising or were you experiencing symptoms and s rising PSA?
    • Posted

Actually I went to 2 doctors and both told ne that I was not eligable for pther surgeries and here in the Philippines the hamone theraph is very expensive and I could not afford it. My incontience was very bad urinating 290 times a day and not sleeping well. Also PC spread to bones and causing severe back pain. Even though I knew I could not have physical sex I still can have emotional sex with my wife. I just wanted to have a better chance of being around her a bit longer. So thats why.............

• Posted

Thanks for the response. May I ask was it surgical castration or medical?
    • Posted

Hey Barney It was a surgical castration...................my last doctors 's visit was a gud one tpsa went from 59 to 2.5 after operation. feel gud just tired sometimes and some back pain which I am taking harmone therapy pills

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.