Epidydimus

Posted , 4 users are following.

Should there be a cashew nut sized and shaped lump at the top of the testicle?

Or is this a cyst?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could be anything, I would suggest that you check with a doctor. Cysts usually are not shaped like a cashew.They can be hard or soft, or can hurt or not be painful at all.
  • Posted

Thanks John.

Got diagnosed with an epidymal cyst many years ago, on the left hand side.

It's gone a bit tender recently.

Checked the other one, and that has a similar hard 'cashew' there, but not tender.

I've done a bit more googling, at it feels like the head of the epidymus has gone hard.

My plumbing still seems to work, if not as vigorously as it used to.

Cheers.

• Posted

Cysts can reoccur airport I know your original one was on the other side and dune people are more predisposed to them than others.

It may well be a cyst and more than probable tis nothing to worry about but I'd still suggest you get Dr to check it out and give firm diagnosis

Ten min appointment for peace of mind

• Posted

There shouldn't be no!

Factors

Does it hurt?

Could it be fluid?

I popped a big sweat gland (big mistake) I don't know why now my balks are full off spider veins and even new veins in the shaft of my penis

Doc says normal ! I say b****x I'm 33 I know my body it shirvled up to about 3" my testicles was red roar soar

But apart from pain at a 1 I use anusol cream on them it was a ten I feel all good get it checked DONT KET THEN FOB YOU OFF

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.