Hello...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello to everyone out there that are experiencing hidradenitis suppurativa , I am new to this forum or even finding a platform about this disease. I have had this disease since I turned 12, I'm 32 now. This is never easy and I never claimed it to be. But I live with it one day at a time, yes I have been on multiple antibiotics, surgeries and all that other wild stuff that happens in this world of having and living with it. But honestly I have adapted to it, do I like or love it? No, but it is a part of my life while I'm here and I'm not gonna let it stop me or stop my life. Yes, it gets very depressing and makes you very depressed but isn't that what life is all about? Nothing is never perfect, I like to look at myself as the most perfect imperfect thing in the world. Just to let you all know if you ever need a friend to talk to about this disease or your depression kicks in your more than welcome to contact me on here. My arms are wide open and I am more than welcome to talk to anyone about this disease and how we can fight back!!! #HSWarrior1984 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for leaving your message. Do you no if some people with this awful complaint manage to keep it under control and sometimes remission.
  • Posted

Thank you for leaving this message I've just found out that my daughter has hs and at the moment to quite mild but only you no if there are any cases of people staying ikea that and managing it ?

• Posted

Like it!! Sorry it's predicted text

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.