8th week on duloxetine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all first time on here. I've been taking duloxetine for 8 weeks now and had seemed to be helping my mood. Only problems I have been having were bad constipation and trouble sleeping. The past few days I have felt extremely irratable, trouble relaxing feel bit hyper and palpitations. I'm on 40mg a day. Anybody else had anything like this? Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I started with side effects after 7 weeks on it. Wake up nausea and hyper and it's changing my mind thinking headaches did you find solution

• Posted

Hi, as soon as I told my doc how I was feeling she told me to stop them right away. That was Friday not had any since then. I've had horrible withdrawal symptoms even for short length of time I was on them, constantly feel sick and dizzy and the "brain zaps". Feeling slightly better today. I would not advise anyone to take this medication even my worst enemy lol. How are you feeling?

• Posted

Same my dictor told me to stay on dose. I want to get off too
    • Posted

How long you have withdrawls for?
    • Posted

Took last tablet on Thursday last week. Felt not bad Friday and Saturday then yesterday was a nightmare. But I must admit I feel a bit better today so hope it's starting to go. Doc wants me to start on setraline on Friday but the way I'm feeling at moment I won't be taking another antidepressant ever.

Are you still taking yours? What dosage are you on? I was on 40mg day

• Posted

I am on 30mg how long did it take  and how did you get off cymbalta? 
    • Posted

How long were you on it i just started for pain management its kinda my last resort at this point but i have two more drugs i could go to

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.