Blood in urine without pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have fatty liver grade 1 and gallstones i was diagnosed a year before now for past 3 months i had 3 times blood in urine(without any pain) i did a urine analysis the second time i had and it was all normal and to mention i do lift weights and do cardio so the first and second time i thought it was due to my exercise but now 4 days back i had it again i went to doc and asked me to do a ultrasoun on my abdomen now i am sacred if it would be anything serious like cancer i am only 24 years old

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I hope the ultrasound finds nothing amiss and that your bleeding clears up soon.  Can you be "overdoing" the exercises or maybe your gallstones?

• Posted

I actually did an ultrasound a year ago for my gallstones on that time i had no problem with my bladder and prostate can someyhing develope within a year without any notice the last time i did scan
    • Posted

Unfortunately it can Ajay.

I think you need to go back to your doctor and let him do a test.

I wish you well

• Posted

I had this before cardiac arrest and went to GPs weekly .I paid privately to have out with gastric band in Belgium after theĀ  MI apparently it was sediment extremely dangerous .Does NHS care ???!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.