Chronic sinus symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so I've been sick going on 5 months I'm waiting for sinus surgery, still haven't heard anything back. I've been getting very shaky lately and almost feeling like I can't breath or have something in my throat. I of course have all the light headed stuff pressure in my face. Very foggy at times which makes my anxiety go crazy! Does anyone else get these feelings. It's starting to make me worried cause it's been so long. I get very very tired and like I said my panic attacks and anxiety are on a whole other level

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sara

If you are going through same as me then I feel for you

My face tingles does yours ?and ears are really affected

Burning in between eyebrows

I am actually scared of bed time because another day tomorrow

My legs tingle too is that normal for sinusitis

I am struggling to breathe too which makes me panic so much

Are your eyes heavy

I'm so scared as I have depression as well

Drs just say it won't kill you just get rest

But it's so painful I can't sleep

I have surg in Nov and really scared

Hope you hear soon from hospital. Xx

• Posted

I have everything you are describing! I've been waiting on the "ok" for surgery for a month. Very annoying and I'm over being sick. I also suffer from depression and anxiety/panic attacks. I've been very tired lately. How long have you delay with this? I've been sick for 5 months

• Posted

I also have had it for nearly 5 months

Do your lips tingle? And your legs ?

I can't hardly function Sara

I have no yellow mucus my nostrils are so dry I cry all the time which makes everything worse so I don't know if this illness is working against antidepressants he seams to think so

My right side is is worse my neck and behind right ear is stiff and agrivates the situation I get clammy back of neck too

It really does sound like I'm a hypochondriac doesn't it every symptom poss my legs also shake

Sorry Sara I know I'm not only one

But never felt so ill even had swine flu one I swear that was nothing now

I'm really scared I just want life back xx

• Posted

I feel the same way!

Legs feel weak at some points.

Head hurts and feels fuzzy

Sometimes I'll feel like I'm in a dreamlike state

It's terrible! I just want to scream!!!!

• Posted

Hi all, I've been going through many of your symptoms for over 2 years now, weak feelings in legs and pressure and pulsations behind my nose. I get nauseous and have recently been getting eye floaters, I've had 2 mri and 2 ct scans which showed I have an obstructed maxillary infundibulum, l had a nerve test on my legs which showed there was nothing wrong with my legs. My eye test came back ok, I've just been told that I require surgery so hopefully this will solve the problem. I hope so anyway.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.