HELP WHAT IS THIS

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please help, I have this thing in my anus that keep me from going number 2..... I dont know what it is can someone please help? It' so huge... it doesnt hurt but it iss just weird.

Im only 19 is this this normal? I also always feeling fatigue, loss of apetitie. 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That's a hemorrhoids I had them but mine wasn't sore but bleed I had to have them surgically removed x

• Posted

thanks for replying. What can I do to get it removed? Do I just ask my doctor?
    • Posted

Try changing your diet to high fibre, life style change is better than the operation, it should be last result as its realy hideously painful and recovering can take weeks!

GOOD luck

• Posted

Go to your Dr they maybe will try you on cream then they may refer you to hospital who can offer injections to help shrink them next stage would be the heomhroidectomy x
  • Posted

You need to get this checked out by a doctor.  It may be a haemorrhoid but only someone who is a qualified doctor can tell you for sure and there's just a chance it could be something more sinister.  It's best to be sure.  If it is a haemorrhoid bear in mind that surgery can be straightforward but recovery is painful and can take much longer than the surgeon suggests. 

• Posted

Thanks for replying. Ill make an appointment with my doc and beg her to take a look at it because last time I told her about it she didnt even bother to see it or anything. She was just like. "eat more fiber". 

• Posted

Was your recovery very painful then as I've had the opp twice a year apart and it wasn't as bad as I read on here and other sites x

• Posted

I think(know) that's a hemorrhoid and your doctor is right. you definitely should eat more fiber coz that helps in reducing constipation. these things are caused by mainly constipation. you should also try taking a 10-15mins sitz bath every time you can to reduce any pain you may have. using suppositories and creams also help a big deal. do not wait for the situation to get worse like I did. though I haven't been operated on, many of the comments in this forum suggest surgery as the VERY LAST OPTION. so I wouldn't suggest it. also try drinking lots of water to reduce constipation. generally, anything that helps reduce constipation is suggested.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.