Steroid injection 1 month ago

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had steroid injection in heel for plantar fasiitis 1 month ago. The site of the injection  and the inside of my foot is still extremley painful. so far had one session of ultra sound and physio to no avail. Has anybody else experienced this please.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I did steroids, ultrasound and Physio - didn't help. Found out about Plexus Ease capsules. That got rid of it for me.

• Posted

Sorry, not had injections. But I hope someone replies . It sounds sore, are you taking painkillers as well to help
  • Posted

Had this for 3years now had Physio on and off tried a night splint but not helped just been referred for shock wave therapy only due to it being so long and on going not had injections but did have ultra sound which didn't touch it if shock wave is not successful its surgery which I really don't want,

• Posted

Shock wave just been mentioned suppose to be excruciating,good luck. dont think i am going for it. using night splint and having physio also ultra sound therapy. Had ultra sound scan yesterday plantar facia still very much bigger than it should be,

• Posted

Hey. I had an ultra sounded injection which didn't massively help but wasn't sore so it may be worth getting it checked. I also had 5 sessions of shock wave therapy. They didn't help either. I really hope you find something that works for you!!! If you need a moan then just message me!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.