H pylori is positive

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 52 yrs old female ,three weeks ago a severe Nausea associated with very much sweatings  woke me up at dawn after a while I vomitted and went to hospital to check that I had nothing related to heart disease .everything was fine and I was treated as I had poisoning food .two weeks later I started to have nausea again ,I did a blood test and found that my H pylori is positive .i didn't strart any medication yet  .is H pylori dangerous ?did any one treated it with natural supplement such as Matula herbal tea ?i m afraid of conventional medicine .any help .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Randa

H Pylori is a bacteria that is associated with stomach ulcers.

The fabulous news is that antibiotics will eliminate the H Pylori and you will be cured!

No more stomach ulcers caused by H Pylori for you...

kind regards

judith

• Posted

Hello ihavenickname

i m on antibiotics now .i wish to get red of it soon .

thanks dear  for your answer

• Posted

Hi Randa,

You will and then I would like to hear about what yiu did ti celebrate being H Pylori free

kind regards

judith

• Posted

Hello ihavenonnickname

thanks a lot for your concern .i m still on medications but still getting nausea from time to time .really it s a very heavy treatment .i wish H pylori is killed when I do next blood test .

i ll let you know the result .

best regards 

• Posted

Hi Randa,

You may call me, Judith.

Excellent...I too hope the bacteria is completely gone!

How are you going to celebrate?

kind regards

judith

• Posted

Hi Judith 

i m still on medications they made me very bad side effect ,and I went to hospital and put me on iv fluids .i wish to get well soon it seems that h pylori in not easy at all .

thanks for concern I ll keep you update .

• Posted

Hi Randa,

H Pylori is a bacteria. The medication is antibiotic. Yes, antibiotics sometimes make us ill. I am glad you knew to go to the hospital. When all of the H Pylori are dead and gone, you will feel so very much better.

Promise

judith

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.