Feel like CRAP!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone! I've been suffering with sinus stuff about 5 months now. I'm due for surgery but still waiting on insurance to approve. Which I might add is beyond annoying cause I'm hurting. Question is does anyone get really really off balance and really hot in the face/body when I flare up begins? Going through it right now and it's making me very dizzy and off balance.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get the hot feeling in my cheeks when my sinuses are infected or reacting to an allergen. Also when I have sinus infections I get dizzy and super fatigued, everything is so much more difficult. What kind of surgery are you getting? I have had 3 FESS surgeries, the last one being a week and a half ago. The first 2 I had were too conservative as the ENT wasn't experienced. I ended up with more problems due to scarring and he didn't even fix where I needed It! Lol. Ugh.

Last surgery I had was done by a professor at a teaching hospital, he is awesome!, good luck with your surgery. I know how hard it is to wait. I had to pay privately because I just couldn't wait after being sick for 2 years.

• Posted

I'm getting the balloon sinuplasty. I'm thinking of calling them and just saying screw it let's do the surgery without the insurance approval. When you get dizzy do you also get the feeling of passing out? (Obviously I have to keep telling myself I won't) it's a terrible thing to have. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so when my sinuses flare up so does my anxiety and panic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.