small bowel pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am waiting for keyhole surgery to look inside as had lots done already.my right side of tummy bowel is swollen and i feel so much pain ,when pressed it make me wanna scream any advice 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I would go to ER. if you are in a lot of pain. I waited for my Dr to finally tell me to go and ended up having emergency surgery. Not trying to scare you, but ...
  • Posted

Hi Margaret

On the right side of our abdomen are many organs. If any one of these organs is inflammed, it needs to be diagnosed and medically cared for.

Feel better soon

kind regards

judith

• Posted

How are you doing now, Margaret?
    • Posted

Not good now told nothing they can do and still got this bad pain....no keyhole now ,at my wits end x
    • Posted

Margaret, I am dumbfounded!

Are you saying they did not give you a diagnosis?

Is a different physician or urgent care available?

I want to help you,

so sorry

hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.