Bartholins cyst help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had some redness and pain where a bartholins cyst develops. There isn't much swelling externally. Pain with walking, sitting, intercourse. I have seen a doctor however they always look at the external area only and acknowledge that there is some redness but never know what is causing it. Could this be a bartholins cyst? I've been experiencing this for months any information would be helpful!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Is there any hard lump u r feeling??
    • Posted

No I don't feel a hard lump. Just pain on the left side of the vaginal opening.

• Posted

Okay don't worry den its not bartholin cyst,, take some virgin sesame oil nd apply all over ur vagina .. nd let it be ,, wear soft cotton panties.. nd maintain more hygiene to that area..

I hope sesame oil will work for u,it will kill all d infection to dat area nd reduce the pain nd swelling

Soon..nd take a normal 3to 5 days course of antibiotics with pain killer twice a day just for a safer side.. go to any pharmacy nd ask them antibiotics for this vaginal infection,, dey will give u,, its just a 3 or 5 days of course just for safer side.. this will solve ur 100% hopefully...

Nd don't worry telling u according to my experience,,

Otherwise u can only use sesame oil ,, it works wonder trust me..

Sesame oil is magic for vaginal pain nd any kind of genital infection..

Hope this will help u dear..

• Posted

I've never heard of using sesame oil. I will give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks!

• Posted

Thanks for your help gaytri. I think this is something other than a bartholins cyst so I posted something in the vulvar issues forum.

• Posted

Could it be a reaction to laundry detergent?
    • Posted

Dont know,, but its a very sensitive part of our body,, use very soft nd lil loose panties,, as its a hairy part so anything harsh on it even sometimes just a harsh or only normal friction of hair can be a cause of developing very horrible bartholin cyst,, it doesn't take much time to develop,, even normal hair rubbing der,, waxing dat area or had a lil wild sex with ur partner,, anything harsh on dat area can be a cause of horrible painful cyst..so better be careful..

i just had one a week ago,, just got burst last night,, thanks to home remedies,, but can't tell u d horrible pain i have felt,, so its just a matter of extra precaution nd care,, coz I'm sure no one wants to feel dat pain..

Its just a horrible thing.. so be careful..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.