Dry itching burning

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having bad itching dryness and pain on outside of vagina.. I don't have a yeast infection however I have clear discharge with no odor. Any ideas for me?? Do I need go to the obgyn or is there something otc for it? Also vagina is real red in color

Any advise

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have the same problem minus the dryness. Thought it might be a bartholins cyst but it's not. I'm interested to see if anyone has good suggestions for this. Could be contact dermatitis...

• Posted

Could be Trichomoniasis Vaginalis?? Are you sexually active?. Trich vag is an STD and you would need to see a doctor to get a prescribed antibiotic medicine Metronidazole.

I'm guessing you have already used canestan for a possible thrush infection. You dont say how old you are but if you are 50 or above this could just be a menopausal symptom which could be treated with hormone pessaries.

You need to see a doctor. Have you had swabs taken? 

• Posted

I did a sitz bath with baking soda that gave me some relief. You could try that but definitely go see your doc.
  • Posted

I am 28 and same sexual partner I do not have std.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.