Lot on mind

Posted , 3 users are following.

OK, I recently had a issue with hemorrhoids. (Awful!!) But, before hand I'd had a problem with this, one morning I used the bathroom and I was bleeding rather heavily from it.. Well, after that my butt hole broke out in a blistering bad rash, (just on my butthole,) so bad tht I couldn't sit.. OK, well.. Also with that, to the bottom of my vagina (on my skin not on or in my vagina) I broke out in small sores that were really sensitive. My doctor gave me antivirals and it cleared everything up even my butt. So I was wondering if Me bleeding from hemorrhoids could have caused some infectious thing that just broke out on me?? Anybody heard of this? ( i know embarrassing but I need help!!!)

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No I got sore when I had bleeding heomhroids I ended up having them surgically removed as the amount of blood I lost over a three month period I needed a blood transfusion x x

• Posted

Hi Angel , likely suffer from something similar , although being a man , I can rule out the sore vagina . I also bled heavily for many years , sometimes losing great amounts of blood when going to the toilet . Sometimes after a heavy bleed i would have a slight seepage of plasma ( colourless blood ) for a few hours afterwards . Not  large amounts at all , but enough to irritate the skin around my back side , very top of legs , and where the bottom of my vagina would be ( if I had one) ., and make it break out in a rash, with very small sores . Obviously the more I walked , the greater the irritation . I use a small smear of vaseline if i feel i am going to have an issue these days and it is enough to prrevent this happening to me .  

• Posted

What did your sores look like small and sensitive at touch? Like pimple like size and looking ??
    • Posted

Hi angel , more like a tight group of fiery red spots . Made walking very uncomfortable .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.