Weird sleeping??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all! So I don't think I have a sleep disorder or anything, but I have a few weird things that happen. Most nights, I fall asleep without any recollection. It's like I just suddenly fall asleep and I wake up to heaps of messages from people I was talking to because I just suddenly fell asleep and I don't remeber it. Another thing is that often, most nights, I'll wake up between 3 and 4. I don't know why and it's also just sudden and I feel wide awake when I do. Any ideas why this happens?? Thank you

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That happens to me as well. I take ambien 12.5 to go to sleep,then wake up four hours later. I have been on the medicine for years, so I might be immune to it. So sometimes I take over the punter sleep aids when I wake up. Going to try and stop that if I can. I'm not tired in the day but hate only sleeping five hours. I don't know why it happens but I hate it. Let me know if you find an answer to our problem.

• Posted

Hi Chloe, I might not be of a medical background however the symptoms you describe are very similar to a friend of mine who has been diagnosed as suffering from Sleep Apnia. Please look it up and if you think as I did that there are likenesses talk it over with your doctor.

Wishing you well for the future.

regards Reddave8

• Posted

Narcolepsy is falling asleep suddenly day or night...sleep apnea...

Speak with your doc, the test is simple.

kind regards

judith

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.