When i am walking and standing then this weakness comes. Also feeling that I will faint. Had checke

Posted , 4 users are following.

When i am walking and standing then this weakness comes. Also feeling that  I will faint. Had checked up with ENT doctor, went for eye checkup too, they are saying everything is normal. Please help me. I am too much tensed.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You know you are in a pain group and you don't say anything about pain in your question so I'm going to assume that you are not having any pain with these symptoms. I would go to you GP and have your iron checked. It could be that it is low. That will defently make you feel faint. Also make sure you are eating right. It is better for you to eat 6 small meals a day rather then 3 large ones. Other than that I can't think of another thing.Maybe someone else will reply. Or you might want to try a more general group.

• Posted

Sounds to me like your sugar levels are getting low. I had the same problem. So I had to eat little and often. All is good now.
  • Posted

Hi Laura,

It took taking my blood pressure laying down, now sit up, niw stand, now walk...to discover it was seriously dropping...

hugs

,judith

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.