Want to get rid of BC!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am facing BC problem over last 5 years. Its accurance was twice or thrice per year. Now It has slowed I guess. Last march (2016) I faced it, and now I am again facing the same.

It is very very painfull, now a days it is staying for more days than earlier.

Last time I didnot take antibiotics and not even painkillers, as am very much frustrated and just dont want to do anything.

This time also I didnt start taking any medications. As the hope of getting rid of it is no more exist.

Mild fever can be reduced with juicy fruits, as they are cool. I got operated last year in september for the same , still problem persist. So Its very hard for me to beileve doctors. It was loss of money I guess.

I just want to know the reasons why it is sticked to me, and repeatedly following me.

Is there any particular reason, coz my diet is quiet healthy and I am a clean person. I just dont know the reason. Plz help me with understanding the process.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was told by my surgeon that there is a chance they could come back, 

think we are just unlucky , im 10 days post op and still in pain 

i found warm baths helped to sooth them, wear cotton underwear to help prevent rubbing . I would suggest you go back and speak to your Doctor to get some advice . 

• Posted

I was told that since the gland is so small, once it's gets damaged, the cyst will keep coming back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.