Head and neck pain, mri clear.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can't sit without resting my head on something, standing is more comfortable than lying down or sitting. MRi came clear, i feel pressure on head when i sit without resting my head and tingling feeling in neck.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I always seem to have neck pain possibly from alleged stress.  I went to a chiropractor who took out the tension by manipulation.  It works for a while.
  • Posted

Hi Aron,

I am listening...

What body part was imaged?

Any xray? Of what body part?

How do you rest your head?

Describe position of your head when you are resting it.

The tingling in your neck...exactly where in your neck?

Your responses are important to tracking diwn the cause.

kind regards

judith

• Posted

Cervical MRI plus Brain MRI, result: mild straightening of curve seen.

I've to sit sticking to the wall, resting my head against it or something otherwise i feel pressure on head if i'm sitting on chair without resting my head.

Standing is more comfortable then sitting/lying down.

When I tilt my neck slightly for a phone or something, i feel tingling in my muscles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.