Chiari malformation help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have chiari malformation I have had the surgeries and everything. Obviously the symptoms won't go away completely. However lately I have had alot of left arm pain even without using it much. I was wondering what are the main things you guys are doing to manage tge pain. I have taken regular things like Tylenol but they aren't working as much anymore. Don't want to go to doctor for nothing so figured id write on here and see if any one has any ideas

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I also have had my surgery, forsmun magnum decompression in January.

I've been up and Down in and out of hospital.

However I was referred to a pain clinic and they put me forward for Acupuncture, had four sessions and seems to be helping a bit.

I can't say it will work for anyone else but it's worth a try before more drugs.

Good luck🍀

• Posted

I use herps and vitamins and it works better than meds.Magnesium and B complex and sometimes vinc this has helped my nervis system and headaches more than meds.
  • Posted

I use herps and vitamins and it works better than meds.Magnesium and B complex and sometimes vinc this has helped my nervis system and headaches more than meds.
  • Posted

I use Magnesium and Vit. b complex take it every day and you will see a difference.I never could get any of the Drs meds. to work if anything they would irritate my nervous system more.Herbs and vitamine help rebuild.IT WORKED FOR ME. I was in sever pain.It didnt fix the syrnix in my neck. So I still need the Drs. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.