How to eat and what to eat for cure

Posted , 3 users are following.

First my hi to all and Secondly I wanna to know not even I we want to know how to cure this diease.

Some of us said by dieting. Very good then let us know what should we have to eat in the morning, evening and night. And I have to ask how? by chopping the vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower into raw materials or there is another process if anyone of us know then let the other patients know as well. . Thanks waiting 4 your comment

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

There is currently no cure for HS nor the liklehood of one in the near future unfortunately.  Some people have found that cutting out nightshade foods (google it) has helped them,  others taking humira or other supplements.  Try these and see if they help you.   It's very much trying everything,  but at the end of the day sometimes you just have to learn to live with it.  Awful I know but I can't give you any  false hope.  There are several good fb sites for HS - try these as well.  x

• Posted

Dear Hypercat. Every disease has a cure. It's a universal truth no body can change that and as well as this topic concerned I suggest you, search the patient Catherine 435 of this page. You will find how she survived. Doctors gave you medicines for your treatment. my story. doctor's said to me that there is no cure. They gave me medicines and said come again and again and they suggested me a surgery. when I went to this page I studied that after surgery your condition become worst. Doctors didn't said these things to me. At last don't loose hope. Hope is a part of life's rope so don't loose it. God Bless You

• Posted

Hi pagal, I appreciate your question. I am experiencing remission on the Pritikin diet. I have fruit for breakfast and lots of fresh vegetables with every meal. No dairy, saturated fat (fats that are solid at room temperature), caffeine or chocolate. Very limited portions of meat, and mostly fish. I use erythritol + monkfruit as a sweetener, and I use sprouted grains and flours to bake with. I also observe an 8-hour eating window; fasting in the evening was the first thing I noticed to really help with the flare-ups.

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll find your way to a better place. You're not alone. 

• Posted

Hi I have had HS for around 20 years but only diagnosed about 13 years ago.  I found one on my biggest triggers was stress.  Since I retired 2 years ago I have only had 1 nasty big one and a few smaller easiliy dealt with ones.  This could be due to age as well maybe.   I don't follow any diet or anything.  I know it can be hard to deal with stress but cutting it down as much as possible might help.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.