Restless Legs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Everyone    I was just told that the magnetic braclets if you put them around your ankle like a ankle braclet it also helps with restless legs.  I only have one I bought long time ago and had put it on one leg it was pretty good all night where as the other bothered me.    

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Debbie, can you tell me where one can obtain the magnetic ankle bracelets in the uk please. Have they worked every time or was the experience you referred to just a one-off?
    • Posted

Hi Bernie   My sister was at a craft show and a lady was talking to someone selling special buckwheat pillows and said that she has one on both ankles and her legs are ok but once she takes it off it starts up again.  Here in Canada we can get them at any drug store or health store.  I only tried it one night and only on the one leg and the other was acted up only  so I cannot say for sure it works I will try to post again when I try it for a week after I get another bracelet.    

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.