Pain sufferers

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've created a group on facebook called the brentwood pain support group. Anyone is welcome to join it and share helpful things.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I just joined your group and was dismayed to see so many advertisements 4 things already on the site. Is this going to be allowed? Or is it just because it's a new site and you're just now trying to get it up and

Running and having establish rules yet.

• Posted

What is wrong with this form?
    • Posted

I guess I don't want to have to go thru a bunch of ads to get to the peoples posts. Which is fine. If she wants to run it that way she has every right. Its just that every group I've been in doesn't allow it.

• Posted

Hi Amkoffee...oops

I should have written: what is wrong with these Patient discussions....

sirry

judith

• Posted

Hi all. This forum is great but I just wanted to create something on facebook that people that aren't on this forum can access but equally allows people to post links to useful articles and sites. You are free to post anything you like on the wall in relation to pain and it will not be moderated like this one. For example many people on here speak of bowen but you can't post a link to information on it which would be helpful . Also I don't want to see adverts to everyday household items that have no association with pain or healing whilst I am trying to help myself find useful treatments for pain. These adverts are unhelpful distractions to the real issue at hand. A sofa isn't going to treat my back ache

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.