????

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was watcjin tv on monday felt burning on my leg when i looked down there was half golf ball size blister there full of fluied lagerbin the night arounf it went soft and looked disformend. Now bruses sjowinh uo and peeli g off and a hair seemz to be falling out blisterb turned into a big scab any ideas ??

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for spelling my screen is broke

• Posted

Could be a brown recluse bite. You should go to the ER immediately... their bites cause all the symptoms you mentioned and will quickly cause necrosis. Even if it turns out to be something else, I highly recommend going straight to the ER, since the symptoms are worsening so rapidly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.