Fed up

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've still waiting for my appointment to see the dermatologist my gyno referred me beauts I had biopsy on my vulva and the results were inconclusive because she didn't take enough tissue and I'm fed up because this is do uncomfortable for me feels very sore down below all the time can't stand even my knickers touching me wish there was somthing that helped it sudacrem has not helped it just makes it feel dry and the gunk said not to use anything else she also said she had no idea what it is as she had never seen anything like it feeling desperate now

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Ask ur gp if she will prescribe you instagel. This is wat my gp gave me while I was waiting to see my consultant. It is an anaesthetic gel for below and it eases it somewhat and you can put it on as often as you like. This was the only thing that I was allowed to use for my vin
    • Posted

What ar the symptoms of vin I'm trying to work out what's wrong with me

• Posted

There are a few symptoms but mine started with a red minora vulva and then little spots appeared. In the end I had 3 little spots and another that looked like a pimple. I was very sore. Stopped completely wearing jeans and lived in my tracksuit bottoms until I had a procedure to have a vulvar excision. Of course a biopsy showed that I had vin 3. Hope this helps you
    • Posted

I haven't noticed. Any spots but I am very sore it's driving me crazy 😜 I've got a wardrobe full of clothes I can't wear even leggings irritate me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.