Painful near anus.. Feels like a big spot.. worried

Posted , 5 users are following.

Past few days ive felt pain near my anus but didnt know what it is until i felt it today.. It feels like a really big spot.. Its sooo painful to touch.. What could it be? Please help me guys

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Itcould easily be a hemorrhoid (Or it could be something else...) so, if it is a hemorrhoid you could ease it a little by taking a Sitz bath - or just sitting in a warm bath of water - or even showering with warm water running a few times a day. Mostly they wll go down on ttheir own after a few days but you can buy creams/ointments and suppositories over the counter in most countries. Make sure you are drinking lots of water - the more you sran to go to the toilet the more inflamed itt could be - you want to mke it easier on yourself. Maybe try to cut out meats, dairy - anything that could be hard to digest. You can buy stool softeners that may help if you are having trouble. Try Psyllium which will help you have BM so you don't have to strain much. All these things will help if it is a hemmorrhoid  

• Posted

To be fair its not painful when i go to the loo just painful to touch
  • Posted

are you suffering from constipation or had troubles with bowel movement? if so, try consume fiber rich foods along with increased intake of water. apply coconut oil which helps reduce the inflammation. i myself had the same issue and the above remedies worked for me. hope this helps...
    • Posted

Not suffering from any kind of bowel movement.. Would any coconut oil work or would it have to be pure?
    • Posted

added to that, the pain got subsided in a week and all i can feel now is just a little lump which i believe would go off if i continue the oil remedy for another week.
    • Posted

Hope its not a big problem as we are able to tackle it with simple home remedies. Good thing in our case is, there are no signs of blood on stools. Today I found significant improvement over this problem and the size of lump had reduced and the pain had almost gone. I would be happy to hear that if this works for you as well.
  • Posted

Sounds like classic symptoms of piles, a generous application of anti-bacterial mouthwash, containing chlorhexidene gluconate, to the effected area, I find, will give immediate relief from the pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.