Collar bone pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

Is collar bone pain a fibro pain ? Had it last week for about 4 days and it went its self , back yesterday but not sore if its a fibro pain or if i just blame fibro for everything x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've certainly had pain in my collarbones, as well as costochondritis which is pain in the cartilages that join the ribs to the breastbone. Probably is due to fibro. We're so lucky aren't we, getting so many new symptoms as time goes on? 😊x

• Posted

Hi

I have Fibro and my worst pain is in my collarbone, it can be agony at times. Hope this helps, take care...

• Posted

Yes I get it there I have recently been diagnosed with it and the pain all over my body is horrendous wouldn't wish this on anyone 

• Posted

I've certainly had several days where the pain was what I would expect if I'd broken my collar bone.  Intense to the point of distracting and disappeared  as quickly as it came on.  No idea what brought it on and I've only recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia following a PE earlier this year.

• Posted

Yes it's awful I cannot believe how fast it's taken over my body started in my back was in hospital a few times they thought it was chronic pain then they said that it was definitely fibromyalgia just trying to get proper pain relief that will ease it wish you all the best

• Posted

Thanks everyone for the replys , looks like its another pain ill just need to get used to .
  • Posted

Think collar bones are considered tender points for fibro exam.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.