Updating: Successful Turmeric Treatment

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all,

A while back (I think about 3 months now) I began taking Turmeric capsoles daily (400mg each) after reding recommendations about it here in this forum.

I started taking it in the middle of a major relapse attack (numerous consecutive abcesses coming and going for a few good months). 1 week after I started a new absccess, which experience shows should have taken at least 1 month to heal, has healed! Another one which was open and not closing - closed. I have been absccess free since then. I am shocked and greatful (big thank you to the folks here who recommended it) and hope to God this keeps up like this as much as possible.

I strongly recommend trying this as this is the only change I made!

Good luck all.

Bella

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Aaahhh! So pleased for you Bella - it is amazing isn't it! They've started selling it fresh in my local Sainsburys, So I've bought some and am now trying to figure out how to use it lol! 

xx

• Posted

Heard it works as tea if you buy it fresh.. good luck!
  • Posted

Thanks for the dolloqup BellaMo. I ereally want to try it as I havw onw persistent one after getting  it under control with my diet.

However I'm scared because last time I started on Tumeric Chai tea I had one appear after 5 days on my neck like I hadn't seen for a long time.

• Posted

Oops should have put my glasses on, that was supposed to say, "thanks for the followup... I really want to try it again as I have one persistent one that I can't get rid of after getting it 95% under control with my diet"...

I thought Tumeric might be the key... that Chai Tea I was using was pretty bad tasting and seemed to be the real thing with lots of tumeric.  But I actually ended up getting a nice new boil on my neck and I hadn't had any new ones for a year.. only old ones I've almost eliminated... the one on my neck has now gone months later... but I'm still stuck with a persistent one elsewhere I need to get rid of.

My diet changes were reduce milk/cheese, eat lots of vegies, AVOID nightshades... especially potato which I can prove brings them out in 12 hrs for me.  Then I eliminated the cashews and macadamias I was eating by the handful and pretty sure it cleared up even more...

Considering adding Tumeric again... but don't want the same reaction... maybe it was coincidence.

• Posted

Well, I wouldn't know, I guess it is for sure different for everybody and I can definetly understand the fear... don't know if I'd have had the courage to try it again if I were you honestly.  I don't know if it matters but nightshades weren't a factor with me.

Good luck anyway. Just to point out - I didn't drink it in tea but am taking it in pills - 400mg each.

• Posted

Today I woke up in so much pain that I had to soak in the tub, hasn't been this bad in years, ran to the store and searched endless for tumeric couldn't find any asked and they found it. Made me a extra strength tea and my arm n chest feels so much better, I couldn't barely move my arm. I hate this , I used to dance, workout, and very active. Avoiding humira and all these new pills as much as possible.

• Posted

Hang in there... 'attacks' pass.. happy to hear you're feeling better though.

I bought the Turmeric in pills, capsouls, in the pharmacy - 400mg a capsole. Good luck!

• Posted

Hi BellaMo, did you change your diet while drinking the capsule?
    • Posted

Hi, no I haven't. At the beginning I tried taking it afte reating something with black pepper because I read it helped wit habsorption of Turmeric, but couldn't reallyu stick to it so after a week or so I stopped. Just added this once a day to one of my meals. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.