advice please

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone else here go dizzy when they concentrate, this has started happening to me for a few weeks now just when I thought I was getting better I get a brand new symptom

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It happens odd times and my eyes go blurry due to have eyes tested soon though. I do go dizzy also if I'm on iPad 

• Posted

Yes, dizziness is one of my worst symptoms! I'll pm you about something that helps me. razz

• Posted

Yes, I seem to be pming everyone in the discussion who's saying they're dizzy! Wish I could just say it here! rolleyes

• Posted

Hi Georgia

Sorry to add to your pm list, but would be grateful

Thanks x

• Posted

It happens to me.  Not all the time, but every now and then when I try to concentrate, I start feeling like I'm walking on an float device on a wavy lake.  Not exactly dizzy because things don't spin, but definitely trouble with equilibium.  It started when I first came down with CFS.  Its still part of my life with this illness.

• Posted

Yes a we speak, also feeling sick with it. I worked a day yesterday first time in a while. Today I feel like I've run a marathon. I'm sic of it. I want to feel normal again. I got referred by my doc last month so hopefully will kni , little more in January. 

• Posted

One day several months ago, I awoke feeling normal.  It was bliss!  So I harnassed my little dog and went for a walk.  On the way back I managed to fall on my face, took all the skin off my nose, sprained my wrist, and had to beg a ride home from a passing motorist.  No, I wasn't walkiing fast because I felt so good, and I didn't trip on something.  I think I was dragging one foot a bit and that did it.  It was a nasty fall, but I had several hours, up to that time, when I did feel perfectly normal.

Wish I knew what had happened that all the wires in my brain were connecting correctly and sending the right messages.  Bliss!

• Posted

Morning Danny; yes I am having a lot of trouble with dizziness.  I too feel that this is related to this condition (either the CFS or the Fibro); however, the Professionals tell me "it is my inner ear/s.....the salt crystals are being re-arrarnged" and they are trying to "put them back into their correct canals"  !!!   Well, I have certainly decided that they are not helping, but actually feel are making it worse for me.

?I also know that today I am feeling very, what I calll "spaced out"; and know this is because I had a very bad night, and just feel OFF, and disorientated.

?So whatever anyone feels helps this one, then I too, would appreciate their advice.   

?Sounds like we are all in this one together.    .................Bronredface

• Posted

My doctor prescribes betahistine. I take one a day regardless and then up it to the prescribed three per day as prescribed. I like to keep a small amount in my system so that I can boost it when I feel ill with the 'dizzied'

regards to everyone.

sorry about your fall Phillips 😪😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.