Surgury tommorow

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well, i just got thru drinking mag citrate, wasnt too bad.  Earlier i was starving, I had strained the eggs from egg drop soup, this was so satisfying.  I am worried about my low blood suger though.  I did buy regular popcicles in hopes it would be enough suger for me.  The only thing i can think of is pizza right now.  As i sit here, i question my decision, today i feel fine but I know this fibroid is going to keep growing if i dont do anything about it, and ill just be anemic. Guess im having cold feet.....

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Cold feet are acceptable but don't back out. This is the start of the rest of your life and it is only going to get improve. Just think about how much better you will feel. Everyone has been encouraging to me and I still have 2 weeks to go so i am a little jealous of you. Good luck 

• Posted

Dont back out you will be ok. I am 3 weeks post op and starting to feel much better and glad i had it done. Listen to your body and have plenty of rest. Good luck xx
  • Posted

Thinking about you today. x
    • Posted

Thanks, I wish I could say my experience was pleasant but it wasnt. My nurse called me at 8am and told me my surgury was moved up to 12. However when I got there and checked in i found out that dr was in emergency surgury so i got moved back to 2.

*So i spent all that time in preop. It was ok.

After surgury i spent 5 hours on gurney in postop because there was no rooms available. Finally at 9pm they put me in room. The pain meds they gave made me nauseated. And they also made my blood pressure drop so i was only allowed percocet. The catheter kept coming out so they had to put it back in several times. I was so glad to finally leave.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.