Throat pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had a sore throats for a few months now and ear pain, I have been doctors several times and they are not taking me seriously enough as I am only 19, it hurts really badly when I swallow and I am getting very concerned is anyone else experiencing this that could help. Thank you

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It is around a bad bug. I've been very unwell for 2 months and only just now feel better. Make sure you do your blood test and after that make your GP sent to ENT Doctors.

Don't panick get care of youself. Get some sprays for your throat and drops for the nose and ears.

Gaggle solt-soda warm water. It helps a lot.

Get well soon

• Posted

Hi, thank you I will try hope it works, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better what were your symptoms if you don't mind me asking

• Posted

Hi George,

My throat was very inflammed a lot , constantly mucus down. It was horrible, I had that lump feeling and pain was moving up to my neck and down to the left Coler bone. I had blood test done, 2 courses of antibiotics - didn't make any difference, neck x ray. Eventually I went to see the Physician.

He showed me some stretches and in no time pain and lump feeling disappeared.

The throat just got better itself.

I was very carefull. No fat food, nothing what could possibly irritate the throat, warm drinks no caffeine. It was all together about 3 months.

How are you?

• Posted

Hi Natalia my pain has now moved to my collar bone could you tell me the stretches that you did as I will to them. Thanks
  • Posted

Same thing for me. How are you feeling now? Did you figure out the cause?
  • Posted

chew some raw ginger. i had sore throat for 5 months prior, i tried ginger and it just worked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.