SOMEONE HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just got surgery two weeks ago (balloon sinuplasty) and ever since then I have felt very out of it and tired. Sometimes I'll even feel like I'm going to pass out or in a dream like state. It's very frustrating. I suffer from anxiety and it feels like it's gotten worse after surgery. I've been sick for 5 months and I can't take it anymore! Has anyone gotten any weird side effects from sinus surgery?!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I suffer from sinusitis and have had the last attack for a few weeks now. I know that your sinuses and ears etc are all connected and any problems can cause you to feel off balance and even queasy. Also you only had your surgery a short while ago and your anxiety is making it a lot worse. Just take it day by day. You could talk to your GP and see if there is anything he/she can give you to help you feel less anxious. I hope you feel better soon and I am sure you will feel better each day.
  • Posted

Hi

Anxiety can become more difficult when we are suffering with some body part going haywire...

If you scroll down the page, click on discussions and scroll to anxiety you will be able to write with a great group of people who share this difficulty with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.