Hydrocelectony

Posted , 1 user is following.

Having my surgery on 29 November 2016 prior to the surgery I had a TURP done and then a dilation of the urethra prior to that I had my right kidney removed 2016  has been a bad little apprehensive about the surgery on my balls hopefully the pain goes away after surgery and recovery 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dude its not bad im going for my 3rd one next week(keeps coming back). There will be some pain and a lot of swelling after but nothing a little ice and rest wont heal.
    • Posted

Patsfan I remember reading your stuff before I had my surgery done. I had the surgery done twice. Does yours keep growing or is it just a little larger than the other side? I have a little scar tissue in mine so it doesn't feel quite like the other side but looking at it they are pretty symmetrical.

• Posted

I have scar tissue too but its about 2 or 3 times what it was pre hydrocele. Its not getting any bigger it just never returned to its normal size. I have read that if swelling isnt controlled that it may remain bigger but i did everything the doc said to keep swelling down. After about 2 years after my second o went back for an ultrasound and he said there was still some fluid but it doesnt really feel like fluid it feels like thebtesticle itself is bigger. Long story short i go Thursday to have whatever fluid is left drained but im not so sure it will do much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.