Received PIP

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello this is Ramona

Sorry I had to take time out becasue so much information was making me so stressful I was losing sleep and not eating.

But just to let you all know I had my face to face assessment. The young man I had was very polite. He took down everything I, my daugter and my niece said. He even highlighted something I did not realise I was doing. I was in a lot of pain on that day and could harldy walk or move and sitting down was really painful. Althoug I was terrifeid I would not remember what I had written down I took my time and was able to tell him. Things I could not remember my daugter would answer.

I give God praise because I received my PIP exactly 2 weeks after I had my face to face assessement.

I hope that others who have not received their PIP wll soon get good news.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry you have been struggling I know how you feel, its awful to not be able to cope with things that disrupt your life taking away the quality.

Glad you got your result as well

• Posted

Bless you Ramona, I'm very pleased for you, I hope you received the award you hoped for x

• Posted

Hi Ramona,

Well done, you must be delighted with your outcome.

Now try to wind down and enjoy.

I don't know how long your award is for but don't forget that they contact you 12 months before the time so dont go panicking.

Mike.

• Posted

Well done,now u can relax.I had a lovely assessor n i think it helps.I got awarded PIP until 2020. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.