anyone got any tips

Posted , 5 users are following.

having real trouble remember dates, what to do when to do it.

​i got myself some weekly planners but still having alot of problems.

​has anyone got any tips or help?

​it getting me down which then makes cfs worse and i look up and am on that bloody roundabout again!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Put alarms on your phone with reminders stick little notes around the place I have had to do this as my memory is getting awful!

Hope that helps

• Posted

I've found that simpler is better. My husband set up an online "action item" form. I simply type in whatever item I need to remember (usually, it's a doctor's appointment). This form is only one sheet. Before I go to the doctor's, I print out the sheet and bring it with me. That way, when the doctor schedules the next appointment, I look on the sheet to make sure there's no conflict, then write in the new appointment date. As soon as I get home, I type it in.

• Posted

Organic, raw coconut oil is a good place to start improving your cognitive function. I put it in my porridge, a teaspoonful everyday it tastes good as a toast spread too and is so good for us. Don't take my word for it look it up its brilliant, wishing you good health.

• Posted

I agree with Danielle, my mobile phone is my brain's external hard drive. If it doesn't go in my phone, it doesn't exist. Put everything in your phone. I use the calendar for appointments, the notebook for names and the alarm for medication/meditation. I always carry it with me and, unlike a notepad, I don't have to hunt out a pen!

Don't let it get you down. You're being proactive and seeking advice which is the best thing you could be doing.

It's like anything, find what works for you.

All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.