IBS? Gallbladder? Pancreas? or something else?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey folks,

wanted to vent and ask.  Ive been having issues, anxiety and google are bad.. we all kno that by now.  Ive had yellow poop for a while. couple years roughly?  Sometimes it burns when i have a BM. others not so much. I usually go quite a few times, first BM of the day has the largest diameters, usuualy all sinkers. As the BM's continue (30, 60 mins later..or so) they get skinnier. usually with gas.  Lately they've been watery (yuck) but i think its my nerves. i been worked up over this since i started googling.   Ive kinda lost my appetite and gotten run down very badly because im scared that ive got something bad.  Havent been eating much, trying to kick that problem now.  Usually not to much floating.  Occasionally it happens.  THe other day, everything i ate was floating, scared me!!

Weight was pretty steady between 170-180.  Prolly came down a little cause my lack of appetie and my anxiety over this issue..

Ive had acid refulx since i was younger.  Diagnosed with it at like 16, prescribed aciphex for a while.   (31 now) never took much meds for it other than OTC tums n whatnot once meds ran out. (going for a scope this week on upper half)

in june, heart palpitations started so that freaked me out!  dunno what or why.  Stress tests, EKG, heart monitors, all said to be ok other than minor palpitatons and a murmor.  "Nothing to be worried about" they claimed.

lately, ive started to have some back pains at about my shoulder blades. Somtimes Right, sometimes left.  Seems to alternate. Abdominal pains come and go, thinking thats gas..somtimes it RUQ.    RLQ by waist line seems to be touchy sometimes.   Lower back like hip areas has been SORE as heck, but i thnk thats from eating a lack of food lately.. malnutrition?

My urine color depends on what i drink.  If i drink pop, tea, coffee, etc its of course yellow. Sometimes dark.  If i drink water like i have been its clear.  I been on the water kick a good bit the past few days and its been staying clear for the most part. Sometimes it foamy, sometimes it not.

Lastnight and night before, ive been having night sweats.  Wake up sweaty and hot.

No yellowing of skin or eyes yet that we can tell.  No itching either.

As for tests, ive had a few done so far. all came back good from doctor.  Sugar, liver enzymes, amylase/lypase, cholesterol, no blood in stool.

Thnking i need to go see a GI doctor or something...current doctor kinda seems stumped..

what do you all think?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have kids your age and my middle son has lots of anxiety issues...it sounds like you have IBS-you don't present with pancreas problems unless I am missing something... your tests have been good.. you need to change what you are telling yourself--

"I am young and health"

" as I. Are for my body and we'll being, I am getting healthier"

• Posted

i sure hope your right! il be sure to report findings
  • Posted

If you have pain between your shoulder blades ask for an ultrasound of your gallbladder or a HIDA scan.  Also ask about IBS.
    • Posted

Thats gonna be my next request. Should i ask for a CT scan of pancreas as well? 
    • Posted

You could get your pancreas checked if it hasn't already been done to set your mind at rest.

• Posted

i had amylase/lypase done but from what ive read that dotn tell ya much if its been in the works already.   Im not sure what all to ahve done but i need to figure it out and rule it out. or atleast try.
    • Posted

Having a CT of your pancreas would at least rule some more out.
  • Posted

Today i noticed my skin feels tingly sometimes.. no yellowness anywhere however.   My first meal of the day played major havoc on me today, i got a dull annoying pain between my shoulders.  It was around for a while, seems to have passed for now.  Still feeling fatigued.
  • Posted

Hey WagZ, by any chance were you prescribed an antibiotic before your symptoms started??
    • Posted

in october yes, however the symptoms im describing have been around a while.   Thinking C-diff?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.