Granuloma

Posted , 8 users are following.

My lesions were cured after I starting taking Swedish Bitters (available from the health food store)  I used it both orally and topically smile Hope this can help you too!

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi there Nicole and everyone else - my spots are gone - completely gone since I started to balance my hormones. I always thought it was link to my hormones since mine started in menopause but now I know. 

My suggestion to all of you - get your hormones check and balance them. This is not covered under regular program and you might have to pay for it but I got my life back and I love it.

Good luck to everyone,

Carole

• Posted

Hi Carol

Mine too started at peri menopause and has gotten significantly worse as I progressed into menopause.

How did you balance your hormones. Was it HRT? I did try that briefly but seemed to make it worse. What's really getting me down is mine seems to be triggered by the sun/sunbed now which is depressing as having a little colour helps cover them and the HRT seemed to make me more sensitive to the sun.

• Posted

Hip hip hooray! So happy for you. I'm inspired by your success and have an appointment scheduled with a doctor in Tacoma that does BHRT.

Thank you for sharing. I've had this for 8 years; it started during perimenopause. It makes sense. Women should look into this.

• Posted

I was just thinking about you yesterday, yes, you, French English Carole, because you have been such a rock star on this community. I have thought for a long time it has something to do with hormonal levels since granuloma disappears in women when pregnant. I wish you much happiness and success, and thank you for all your support.
    • Posted

I'm glad I could be of assistance Sally. I wish you the very best as well.

Cheers,

Carole

• Posted

Nicole

That is wonderful news!! May I ask how long did you have GA for?? I'm going on 2 years.. It hasctooken over My entire body except my face... I have no insurance so I only tried what I could afford from my doctor... Nothing is helping only one thing and that is steroids it is a 6 pack but doctor only gabevitvto me once.. But it comes back after a few days.. Lupis med don't work I double up to see if that works nope!! How long did it take for this to work on you... And Carol same question how long with GA I already went three med. Pause so don't think that would work for me 😢 I hate this I want my life back!!

• Posted

Hello Stephanie,

I had it for 10 years and tried many many medications and spent tons on money on hair analysis, removal of dental amalgam, etc etc. Hormone balancing is the only that worked for me and it took 3 months for everything to go away. 

Good luck,

Carole

• Posted

I have done it with a naturopath - it is the ones that Suzanne Sommers is advertising. it's all natural and customized to you...... 

• Posted

Hi girls, I had GA for 4 months and I'm a very healthy 53 years and have been through menopause. The swedish bitters worked very well for me smile

I should mention I also rubbed sorbolene and glycerine cream into the lessions several times a day and also took a supplement of  Magnesium, Calcium and vitamin D (as I was experiencing leg cramps too). These may have helped cure it too as I started using these all at the same time. Carol, interestingly, the Swedish Bitters contains hormone balancing herbs and it also has other wonderful health benefits.

It's great yours cleared up too and I'm so happy mine has gone  just in time for summer smile God bless everyone. Hope this info helps!!

• Posted

Hi, I've been with you throughout this ordeal. I've scheduled appt with doc that balances hormones. My question is this: did your old scars go away?

• Posted

Hello Cathy,

Good luck with getting your hormones balanced. For me it worked perfectly but I didn't go with my family doctor as she only knew and wanted to give me the toxic hormones, the ones that give cancer. The ones I am taking are natural compound customized to me. Google Susan Summers, she is on the same hormones I am taking. This is how I started my research.

As far as scars, everything is gone but I have noticed that my skin doesn't have the elasticity it used to have and I'm thinking it is due to the disease sucking the collagen out of my body. I am presently taking collagen supplements so hopefully that will help. 

Good luck to you,

Carole

• Posted

How long did you have granuloma for and how long did it take the Swedish bitters to work?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.