dull feeling in my stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm sorry I keep asking questions here. There are no forum like this in my language.

Has anyone had a dull feeling in the stomach?? I'm 5th weeks from surgery. I found it out once sever pain has gone.

When I lay down by side, I feel very uncomfortable with my tummy. It reminds me the end of pregnancy when I couldn't find right position.

I'm wondering if it happens because there is not much space as uterus is lifted up?

The heavy stomach feeling is same before eating and after eating. I don't have problem about toilets.

Oh, problem after problem...

Thank you ladies.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I also have an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, side and ribs. Some days it is fine and I think that it has gone away and then it comes back again for days on end.  Has anyone else had these problems and when does it finally go away?
    • Posted

Hi Elaine. Do you think it comes from bad posture? Yesterday, I tried to have good posture because I reckoned I have been curled my body due to pain for a long time. And I feel much better today. Hope it works for you too.
    • Posted

Yes it must help to have good posture.  I will make sure I take your advice.  It hurts more if I sit in the same position for too long or walk for too long, so I suppose a little of everything and not too much must be better for us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.