PMRGCAuk Surrey Support Group

Posted , 6 users are following.

The Surrey group in the UK will be holding its usual Christmas 'get-together' on Tuesday, 6th December.razz  There will be a buffet lunch followed by the usual Christmas raffle and a quiz.  Fifty-five members have booked thus far, but there is still room for anyone who expects to be in the area at the time and would like to join in the fun!  The cost of the buffet lunch is just £6.00 a head, and partners/carers are all welcome. If you would like to join us, please send me a personal message via this site for further information and to book.

?MrsO

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Looking forward to the party and seeing everyone,  Gordy and I will be there of course.  biggrin

• Posted

Looking forward to seeing you and Gordy again - it wouldn't be the same without you and your Christmas sparkles!razz

• Posted

Thanks for the invite but I will still be in Cyprus until the 18th.  Hope it;s a good meet up.

• Posted

Thank you for the good wishes, John.  Lucky you missing out on the current freeze here in the UK.  Hopefully, it's much warmer and sunnier in Cyprus and you are topping up your Vit D!

• Posted

Oh!...to be in the U.K.!!
    • Posted

Kathy, I always feel a bit sad and a bit guilty posting about the meetings when so many of you are in other countries so far away and don't have the luxury of local support groups.sad  But at least there are three wonderful PMRGCA online forums available - no such thing when I was I first became ill.  So keep posting!  

• Posted

Appreciate your kind words! I will keep posting...I only wish I had more to contribute. I do jump in when I think I can share an experience that is helpful.

Thank you!

• Posted

Hi Shirley and everyone have had my curlers in ready for the party and a new sparkly Christmas jumper

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.