Is this vertigo?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I get werid sensations in my ears n a bit of pain n then tingling behind my ears and back of my head. I'll then feel dizzy and nauseous. This comes and goes. Doctor said was migraine but I no it's not and I no it's my ears. I've been like this about a week now. What is it???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Vertigo is when you are standing still. But the world is spinning or moving. I describe it as almost a hilucination. Stuff is moving that you know isn't. I played in a hospital bed watched a clock on the wall moving from one Fife of the wall to the other. Wall paper boarder scrolling around the room like a conveyor.

• Posted

You may have any of the vestibular problems that we all have suffered on here. Some have room spinning that's vertigo others have a spaced out feeling..body rocking, things seems to move slightly side to side.Tingling in hands feet and yes tingling in head behind the ears is the area that is inflamed due to a virus or bacteria infection..you can get migraines with this usually silent ones but I've had painful ones too.. this will make your symptoms worse. The brain is trying to compensate. See how you go.. get some medication to help with the dizzy spells. Beta histamine or cinnazine from the doctor. I found cinnazine works better. I've had my condition for 10 months and at times its horrible so we understand how you feel... hopefully you won't have it too long.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.