About a month after concussion Im dizzy and my eye has been twitching too.

Posted , 3 users are following.

About a month ago I got a concussion and then around two weeks ago I've started to experience what seems to be Vertigo but no headaches or nausea. My eye is also twitching as if my body seems to be telling me I'm tired. I'm really unsure about what's going on. I'll get super dizzy while i'm just sitting or walking around. It's not necessarily triggered by head movements but can happen. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Is there hearing loss also?

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

I would think with a concussion you would want to get more extensive observation, because you could be having this as aresult of head truma, but I'm no professional, I don't know what's wrong with me but it wasn't caused by any physical contact. My head movement set my tumbling feeling off.

• Posted

Visit VEDA - it's the vestibular associations website. There's a famous hockey player from the US who talks about his concussion and his vestibular symptoms after; and even a young girl. It seems vestibular issues are common with head trauma.

I'm assuming you've had a thorough work up though and should contact your doctor if these symptoms are new. But Id definitely look up VEDA if I were you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.