Spot on vaginal area?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi so I've had this spot maybe 1-2 months, no pain no itching or burning no blistering or bleeding or sores it hasn't spread or changed and I haven't had bad discharge, I have been to a doctors and they looked and said it doesn't look like a genial wart or genital herpes there's only this one and it hasn't spread or multiplied but it's still there? She said its just a spot and this is probably the 4th time I've gone to my doctors or a clinic about a single spot and they've said its nothing to worry about ( they have been in different areas each time) I think I get the odd spot every now and again just a sweat spot but it's been here ages? I can't see a hair in there so I don't think it's an ingrown hair but any advice? She looked and said it wasn't herpes or warts and if she thought there was a chance she would have got me tested for it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The first image here ---- http://imgur.com/Qq0JVF6 was taken 18 days ago

And this image was taken yesterday --- http://imgur.com/uEqbzXy

I'd really appreciate some advice since a doctor took a simple look and said it isn't herpes or warts it's just a spot, but it's been there awhile, I'm unsure how long but atleast 18 days

• Posted

I have images from yesterday and 18 days ago but I don't know how to upload them

• Posted

It looks like it's an infected follicle that never had time to heal, try puting antiseptic on it or put a hot damp cloth with anti baterial soap on it for 5-10 minutes. Hope it gets cleared up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.