am i infected?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can hiv transmission occurs after removing condom and touched penis foreskin tip with the same hand used to remove condom?...

Possible symptoms after exposure at 2 nd week back acne break out on back,some pimples are forming on hands and chest,no fever,eclia test at 3rd week is negative....noticed blood on stool on two times....

I had some fungal infection on penis lower side and base of penis during intercourse....sex was protected with condom.....lower portion of penis shaft is not covered...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Luke,

I think you are OK based on the info you have provided regarding HIV.  You sound like you have some other things going on.  Maybe you should have some of this issues diagnosed properly by a medical professional.  It might save you a lot of grief in the long run.  You sound young but you are not bullet proof from physical ills that could develop into a problem.  It might be reassuring for your sex partner.  All the best......

• Posted

I am freeking out since i saw these pimples and scars on my body.....i spend a lot of time googling on hiv symptoms....on the 10 th week i had a canker sore under my tongue....i am planning to take an hiv test on this 10 th week,,,i think elisa test i available near by hospital...but i am afraid to take it bscse whether it shows positive...and i am 22 year old only,feeling guilt of my first sexual encounter....

Anyone in the history of hiv,caught hiv by touching penis foreskin tip with vaginal fluids...i checked a lot of hiv help forum,every site says that hiv virus is not infectious outide body when exposued to air,its wall break and remain non infectious....

• Posted

Luke,

This information you have read about the infectious nature of the HIV virus is consistent.

A number of years ago I developed some skin symptoms and the ONLY thing I could think about was that it was HIV.  This was when HIV (as we know it today) was about a decade old.

I put myself through mental hell for 6 months trying to treat a skin rash that had developed on my back.  Finally, I got up the nerve to see a doctor who diagnosed it as a skin fungus that was very easily treated.  It was determined that I had picked it up from doing areobics at a place that had a carpeted floor.  It was common for class participants to occupy the same place as the previous class; sitting and stretching in the same place as a previous student.

But seriously, I put myself through hell only to find an over the counter cure that took a week to get rid of.  I hope I can save you that traume/drama.

So, do yourself a favor and go visit a health care professional who can put a name on what you have and hopefully supply you will a quick fix.

My best.......

• Posted

Thanks dave for the reply,...

Actually i dnt have this pimple issue on my body before the exposure,i had seen these scars on back on 21 st day,the pimples may have come earlier that 4 or 5 days may be.....and leave scars...can hiv shows symptoms before 3 weeks...but after that...pimples are coming on hands chest also...some one face also....my doctor told me that i had hormonal like pimples and heat rash like pimples on back...he had given some tablets...i didnt told about my hiv exposure...i dnt have any fever...i think fever is the main thing everyone will get after exposure.....is it anyother std

• Posted

I had tested for hiv today on 10 th week..using card method rapid test antibody from hospital...its is negative...i think i dnt need to fear for hiv from this test on 10 th week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.