Severe chronic yeast infections *extreme detail *

Posted , 13 users are following.

Cutting straight to the chase for about 5 months now I've been getting serious yeast infections, I've tried everything literally everything EXCEPT the boric acid capsules because I cannot find them in the stores and I need treatment right away!! I've been to the emergency room so many times that they said it's nothing they can do for me so they prescribe be diflucan and send me on my way . If there is anyone in Houston Texas that knows anything about where I can go pick something up locally pls pls pls respond back . Previously it had gotten to a point where I've had to stick my hand up there and scratch and I know these details are disgusting but this is my last resort I'm in desperate need of help. If I could post a photo of it that I took my self I would but it's a lot , ALOT OF yeast build up in my vagina, and when the medication seem to work I go to the bathroom and the dead yeast just falls out. I've taken the diflucan it'll work for 2/3 weeks then it's back. I drink plenty of water I even cut out snacks at one point... it still comes back . Pls help me (sorry for the gross details)

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello don't know if your reading the other posts so I am probably just going to repeat what you already read (",) . Medications stopped working on me so I had to turn to natural remedies that are relieving the symptoms but not altogether clearing them! Although it's starting to look positive now! Get ur hands on good coconut oil and scoop out some into a container! Sprinkle with acidophilus tablets and oregano tablets! Oregano is savage for healing! Just giggle how good it is! And also sprinkle with tea tree oil! Others use lavender and jamine but I don't know why! I may google! Then use has a cream on yourself and u can literally put a chunk up inside!! Some reported a vegan diet which I may try! Cut back on sugur and alcohol! Best of luck! Hope this helps

• Posted

Diflucan wont help clear up yeast after you already have a yeast infection.

monostat cream is made to clear vaginal yeast infections available OTC AT YOUR LOCAL,DRUG store been  USING IT FOR YEARS . FOLLOW directions on package and also a extra tube fo apply to outer edge of area will immediately stop ? the itching.

apply the cream or supository plug before you go to bed.,wear a panty liner and change each time and it soils the pad. Keep it clean so it won't reinfect.

omg so sorry that no one gave you better info. 👍👀eat lots of non sweetened yogurt and take probiotics and drink Keizer or eat forminted foods. This will he'll restore the balance of good bacteria in your gut and calm down the yeast.

It's my number 1 ???all time 20 year fix. Call your dr and check on line to verify any info you receive when application is recommended. I don't know your health history and not a doc. This mono state cream used to be a prescription. Yeast is so common that it's OTC and a safe treatment.😀

• Posted

Hi hon! Okay, i get yeast infections a lot so i understand everything you are going through! After you get rid of your yeast infection this time, i recommend Yeast Guard which helps relieve symptoms and prevent future occurances... i also suggest Cranberry supplements which also helps with yeast infections. You have to take the probiotics regularly to keep the yeast away! I'd rather take one pill a day than to be in pain for almost a month!

And when you have a yeast infection, still take the probiotics and prebiotics (aka Yeast Guard) because it will help relieve symptoms. Cool baths never hurt either... and lastly before you go to bed if you are feeling discomfort, put a cold rag in between your legs to ease itching and pain.

I hope this helps!

TIP: (this may sound disgusting but it helps) a yeast infection looks just like an ulcer, so if you can locate it (wash your hands well and dont wait until you cant hold your pee) cover the ulcer so you can pee comfortably

And after you are done peeing (this should be done with one hand, unless there are multiple on both labias) take tissue and clean all around the area to remove as much pee as possible, then slowly tense your vagina to loosen the ulcer from your finger and slowly remove your finger... (it may burn, it may not but the burn only lasts like 3 seconds)

Wash hands fully and go on your way! I discovered this when i was 7 years old with my second yeast infection and have been doing it ever since! Hope this helps and good luck!

• Posted

I am an OB/GYN Nurse.

Regular Primary Care Physiciand do not usually know what to look for.

Please go see a Gynecologist. Have them run tests for BV and TRIC. (Fishy odor and intense itching)

With itching this severe...sorry to have to tell you this...but your sexual partner may have passed something to you from someone else.

M.

• Posted

Hi thanks for the input . I no longer have these issues & definitly didn’t have an STD . God forbid but what I did do was do a serious diet change . & it helped tremendously. 

• Posted

What diet did you change to? I’m having a similar experience and I’m desperate. 
    • Posted

So untrue. This is the first time we've i had this and it's just uncontrollable. But i do know this dear. I haven't had sex in over 16 years. So that thinking is out the window.

• Posted

hello there ive had yeast infection for 5 yrs or so now

it's recurring, there are bad days and good days. it all started when the only drink i had was soda 6 dyas a week at lunch at work, and rice, and the same type of food for more than a month at lunch.

so u see i didnt really take good care the balance of my gut bacteria

anyway here are things that have helped me:

-go to an OB

-do all remedies advised by OB

if all else fails,

-taking 2 garlic pills a day with 12hr intervals

-no soda, juices, anything not even blended or juiced fresh orange

-no rice or carbs

-no starchy veggies

-after eating your veggies, drink your probiotics

-no coffee sweets etc

i have this bad habit of getting back to old ways -wating junk, sweets, etc when my symptoms would go away and yep, i get back to square one so just be consistent..its a lifestyle change

• Posted

Until you can get in to see the gynecologist...they will recommend plain yogurt. Keep it cold in fridge. Dip a clean tampon in the cold yogurt and insert it into your vagina. This will sooth the irritation and itching.

You may need more than just diflucan to get rid of this issue. Most likely a combination of difulcan and flagil.

Best of Luck...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.