is it possible that i have herpes? pic included

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

so i had those tiny circle thingy in cluster in my vagina i started having those last month and my last unprotected sex was last month too i tried some home remedies and the itch was gone but those circles are still there i had white discharge for three days and after that i have yellowish discharge up until now its sometimes thick sometimes not 

i had a sore throat last week and when i looked in the mirror i saw some circle thingy too not clustered it looks like a pimple it doesnt hurt or itchy but hard when touched i saw more that five of it and im really scared now please help? im having some kind of fever abdominal pain left part and bloated tummy

thank you!

im scared to go  to the doctors too

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

btw my discharge is odorless
    • Posted

its in the lips of my vagina, if you can see those tiny circles. and it doesnt feel anything its not itchy nor smelly..
  • Posted

You shouldn't be looking for self diagnosis on here ..

You should definitely go to a doctor and get a swab culture asap.

If it heals then it won't be able to get swabbed because there isn't enough there.

The only thing they can possibly tell you is your positive or your negative.

The discharge automatically is a red flag.

• Posted

It almost looks like the start of genital warts, but you should absolutely see a doctor. Only they have the tools and knowledge to properly diagnosis and treat you! Goodluck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.