Sex drive problems ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies,

I'm noticing my sex drive is damn near completely gone… I'm 46 yrs old & my sex drive has been fading & fading to a point were I sometimes forget when the last time was😢 

If you ladies have any advice please do share…!  & if anyone is going through it and want share please do tell also! 

Thanks ladies

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi 

exactly the same here. I am 45 year old. Are there are any signs you have experienced as part of  this change? I have fatigue and joint pains as part of this. Along with anxiety and few other changes.

I really have no advice on this issue hopefully few others will come with suggestions.

• Posted

himPam

thanks for your reply! & the joint aches omg that's so annoying to me!  

Good luck to you hunny! 

We in it together let's voice our concerns! 

🤗 

• Posted

Vitamin C worked quite well when I was going thru this. Before vitamin c I would apply progesterone cream too on my wrists and lower stomach. I opted for vc since it was less expensive. The cream is a bit pricey for a small tube. Last alternative is to ask your doctor for premarin. Hope this helps

• Posted

I'm like that at the moment and it scares me as I'm single at the moment but I don't want to be for rest of my life.

Who is going to want someone with next no sex drive?? 😢😢

I'm 41, I should have a healthy sex life (with a permanent partner) not feeling like this!!!

I know how you feel so any advice is welcome 😊

• Posted

Hi Karen

thanks for replying to my concern…!  I have a partner but he's developing a lot resentment because of it towards me…😢 Sometimes I wish I was single not because I like being alone but because I don't feel my sexy woman self & that sucks!  

Good luck to you my sweetie!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.