Venlafaxine withdrawal

Posted , 3 users are following.

On 7th week of coming off down to 75mg from 150mg. At work I can't function ignore people, resent them, or snap at them or have burst into tears. I am to low to really acknowledge anything or anyone. What do I do start increasing again so I can function in work? I feel so bad at the thought of being off work through withdrawing from venlafaxine. It's just the stigma I could get 'self inflicted' etc.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Why are coming off?
    • Posted

Mind your own business lol
    • Posted

I didnt want INTIMATE details! Just asking if its because its making you feel worse or physically ill or more anxious, etc.. just trying to reply since YOU are the one who put a post on here asking for help or suggestions. Not my problem. Find out yourself. Or maybe someone else will feel sorry for you an suggest. DONE.
  • Posted

Can you go back up to 150mg and remove one bead at a time but this time reducing more slowly instead.

OR... Increase one bead at a time until the point you function better. X

• Posted

I take whole slow release tablets? What are beads?
    • Posted

I'm in the uk and I have capsules containing slow release tiny tablets. I've managed to decrease the dose by removing one at a time over a very long period.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.