Periodical urethral stricture

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been suffered by urethral stricture for 20 years till now in my 40s. It's not too severe, I can void most of times with some pressure but I'm OK with that, no discomfort. The problem is, once a while like every 1-2 year, I come across with very tight stricture for few days which the urinate is in droplet, can not void at all and should urinate multiple times till get relief my bladder, it seems like a spasm, comes 3-4 days and then gone. My doctor did systoscopy during the spasm period and said it's a 2-3 cm stricture right after the blades. I don't like to go for surgurical treatment, is there any similar experiences or learning to cure this?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey buddy.  I have a stricture just before the prostate.  My doctor told me if I have any trouble that he would do a balloon dilation.  Can you tell me what are the blades never heard of that term  Ken
    • Posted

Hi Keneth, sorry for the typo, it should read bladder.
  • Posted

I had a stricture repair done. Avoid it at all costs. If you doing the procedure that they supposedly burn, punch the doctor and tell him to go f$&€ himself. I've now had 4 uti and am trying to rid of the the one I'm on for 2 weeks without antibiotics. Not winning, will probably have to do another dose of antibiotics after the last one that lasted a month.

i bet he never told you the success rate of these procedures. They less than 50%. If you doing the skin graft then I don't know, have read it's much more successful. 

These doctors are just money sucking pricks.

good luck

• Posted

I'm sorry that your going through this problem  I hope you get better.  Where was your stricture..  Ken

• Posted

Mine was also in the bulbar before the posterior urethra about 1.5 cm now after a urethrotomy over a year ago I believe my entire penis is strictured. Can't even touch my penis anymore hurts all the time the tip is the worst when it rubs against boxers can't stand it anymore.

• Posted

Very sorry I know it must hurt  Let's hope you get better  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.